28 October 2012

New Series on Rahu/Ketu

Dear All Ardent Readers
First of all I apologize for not posting articles for quite sometime now. But that was with a reason, where a preparation of new series of articles was taking shape, yes, this is the series on Rahu/Ketu in Houses. Earlier series was on the effects of Rahu/Ketu in Rashi's or Signs. My sincere request to all is not to apply these articles verbatim on charts, but to take them only as a reference, as the very same meaning of what is given in the explanation could change drastically with the different planetary dispositions. Basically these articles are only for the purpose of learning vedic astrology and again I would sincerely request readers not to request for "Readings" as these would not be entertained.
Enjoy the articles

5 comments:

Suchitra Kamath said...

Thanks for this article.Very helpful.When can we expect the next one in this series ?

ariti said...

I like to read about Vedic astrology, but I am in no way an astrologer. As I perused various sites, I have come into confusion over Rahu bhukti, in that it makes marriages happen and within that period will most likely cause a divorce, due to its temperamental nature. I would like to read your views on the matter.

Sidhraj Solanki said...

I have my Rahu in 1st house...And i tell you it is he most accurate prediction of my nature...i am surprised that one can know so much about a person with a horoscope...
Great...
i salute to the astrologer...

Sidhraj Solanki said...

i have my Rahu in 1st house and ketu in 7th house. And Rahu is in Gemini.
This the the most accurate prediction of my nature, i have read so far.
I bow to the astrologer.......

nancy said...

Had an experience as stated by ariti- of marrying and separating during rahu maha dasha. My nature is exactly as mentioned.. Tried to save marriage by over compromising and trying to keep peace , even tolerating cheating and multiple affairs, but eventually had to raise my rahu head up..at the end of rahu maha dasha..
Any input about general health and children?